submitted by cryptocompare to cryptocompare [link] [comments]
submitted by liuidaxmn to u/liuidaxmn [link] [comments]
Amazon is Libra’s biggest potential competitor According to the financial analysis company Cindicator survey, Libra’s biggest threat may be a company that has not yet entered the cryptocurrency field. Analysts believe that Facebook should be most worried about online retail giant Amazon, because nearly one-fifth of the investigative team members believe that the Seattle-based giant may launch a competing cryptocurrency in the near future. . Other findings included in the Cindicator report also indicate that the social media giant needs to regain its reputation in order to make Libra widely accepted. Of the interviewed analysts who said they would not use Libra, 29.31% said it was because they lost trust in Facebook. Another 11.38% said their anti-Libra stance was based on general privacy concerns.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Luxembourg announces acceptance of bitcoin payments from October 1 PricewaterhouseCoopers Luxembourg (PwC Luxembourg) announced that it will accept customer bitcoin payments on October 1st to further enter the blockchain and crypto assets. The move is designed to recognize the needs of customers and is in line with the company’s willingness to support the growing encryption ecosystem. Note: PwC Luxembourg is a member of PwC International Limited (PwC IL). (PwC Luxembourg official website)
Wall Street Journal: VanEck, SolidX will sell bitcoin ETFs to institutional investors on Thursday Investment management companies VanEck Securities Corp. and SolidX management plan to sell bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to institutional investors on Thursday. The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday that the “unusual” arrangement is in line with Section 144A of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which allows the sale of private equity securities to “qualified institutional buyers.” According to previous reports, the SEC has repeatedly postponed the decision on the VanEck-SolidX Bitcoin ETF. Regulators have not yet approved Bitcoin etf listing in the US According to the report, the VanEck-SolidX Bitcoin ETF will be issued under the 144A rules and will only be open to hedge funds, brokers and banks, and not open to retail investors or individual investors.
President of the Swiss National Bank: There is no clear opinion on Libra due to lack of detail Swiss National Bank Governor Thomas Jordan said the central bank has no clear view of Facebook’s Libra due to lack of detail. Basically, regulators want to get more information about the project before making any decisions about the feasibility of Libra.
Encrypted project calendar（September 03, 2019）
WAN/Wanchain: Wanwei Chain Wanchain (WAN) will be launched on September 3rd based on POS mechanism mining function
Encrypted project calendar（September 04, 2019）
BCH/Bitcoin Cash: The City Conference will be held in North Queensland, Australia from September 4th to 5th, 2019. BETHEBethereum: Bethereum will conduct a user airdrop token plan on September 4th
Encrypted project calendar（September 05, 2019）
CS/Credits: Credits (cs) began to map some of the main network tokens on September 5th. ENG/Enigma: The Enigma(ENG)Enigma community will host a gathering and seminar in Boston on September 5. BTC/Bitcoin: Blockchain Africa conference organizers will host the first cryptocurrency festival in South Africa on September 5. AGI/SingularityNET: SingularityNET (AGI) SingularityNET community Ben Goertzel will attend the Asia Innovation Summit on September 5th and will deliver a speech.
Encrypted project calendar（September 06, 2019）
BTC/Bitcoin: Bakkt official Twitter said that Bakkt Warehouse will begin to provide Bitcoin secure storage services to customers on September 6. VEX/Vexanium: The Vexanium (VEX) DApps competition will end on September 6th with a total of 1.1 million VEX awards, the first of which will receive 350,000 VEX.
Encrypted project calendar（September 12, 2019）
BNB/Binance Coin: Coin Security will stop providing services to US users on Binance.com on September 12th BCN/Bytecoin: Bytecoin (BCN) will release Copper v3.6.0 on September 12th
Encrypted project calendar（September 13, 2019）
ETC/Ethereum Classic: ETC or will perform Atlantis hard fork on September 13th
Encrypted project calendar（September 14, 2019）
BTC/Bitcoin: The European Union will launch its name, Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2), which will take effect on September 14. The new law includes banks implementing “strong customer certification”. In addition, according to previous news, PSD2 can obtain some of the functions of the banking industry, providing new payment solutions for encryption products.
Encrypted project calendar（September 15, 2019）
TRX/TRON: Wave field TRON launches side chain plan Sun Network network three-phase release WAN/Wanchain: Wanchain (WAN) will hold a 3Q community conference call in mid-September
Encrypted project calendar（September 16, 2019）
LINK/ChainLink: Chainlink (LINK) Oracle will host the Oracle Code One conference from September 16th to September 19th, at which it will announce the launch of 50 startups with Chainlink. MANA/Decentraland: The Decentraland (MANA) community will host the SDK hackathon on September 16.
Encrypted project calendar（September 20, 2019）
NULS / NULS: The NULS 2.0 Beta hackathon will be held from September 20th to September 21st, 2019.https://preview.redd.it/mtjooklcmdk31.png?width=630&format=png&auto=webp&s=5a58b928d1d158a5f44e05c91eef86f9600f1a34
Yesterday, we discussed a few important hurdles for BTC near the $9,900 and $10,000 levels against the US Dollar. It seems like the bulls enjoyed a strong rally since the price surged above the $10,000 resistance level. Moreover, there was a close above the $10,200 resistance and the 100 hourly simple moving average. It helped many altcoins in staging a recovery, including Ethereum, binance coin, ripple and BCH.
During the rise, this week’s followed key bearish trend line was breached with resistance near $9,880 on the hourly chart of the BTC/USD pair. Moreover, the pair climbed above the 76.4% Fib retracement level of the downward move from the $10,295 high to $9,316 low. Finally, the pair broke the last swing high at $10,295 and traded above the $10,400 resistance area.
Bitcoin tested the next major resistance near the $10,500 level. Moreover, the 1.236 Fib extension level of the downward move from the $10,295 high to $9,316 low is near the $10,525 level. Therefore, a clear break above the $10,500 and $10,525 levels could push the price towards the $11,000 barrier in the near term. At the moment, the price is consolidating in a contracting triangle above $10,300 on the same chart.
Review previous articles: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for October 22–28.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
Main market events for October 22–28, 2018
1) Bakkt will be launched on December 12 if the regulators grant the permission.
2) Internal sources of the CBOE exchange claim that approval of Bitcoin ETF is inevitable. According to the SEC, VanEck, SolidX and CBOE resolved all the issues and it is only a matter of time before the new asset class is approved.
3) The Department of Financial Services (DFS) of New York has permitted Coinbase to develop Custody. The Bank of Japan admits that the bank may lose a lot of influence due to emergence of cryptocurrencies. $500m worth of USDT have been destroyed (burned) by Tether.
4) The Central Election Commission of Russia supported the initiative of the Party of Growth to run elections in Russia on blockchain, which would prevent doctoring of the results.
5) In June 2019, the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) will start publishing its standards for international regulation of cryptocurrencies.
6) The British audit and consulting company Ernst & Young (EY) conducted a study on the efficiency of 110 ICO projects: only 1 out of 10 tokens managed to bring profit to their owners.
7) Constantinople — the hard fork of Ethereum network — is delayed until the beginning of 2019. The developers made this decision after discovering several bugs when launching the update in the test network.
8) Visa will launch a digital identification system on the B2B Connect blockchain in early 2019. The system would tokenize private information that ensures secure international transactions.
9) The Swiss online bank Swissquote now enables purchasing ICO tokens. You can buy them through an online bank account. Acquired tokens will be stored in a special wallet.
10) HTC has presented the first iteration of the blockchain smartphone Exodus 1 in Berlin. The smartphone is expected to go on sale in 34 countries this December. The device will cost 0.15 BTC or 4.78 ETH.
11) Blockchain platform for distributing video content TaTaTu, which raised $585 million during the ICO, signed an agreement with Johnny Depp. The actor’s film company Infinitum Nihil would produce movies and digital content for TaTaTu.
12) Chairman of the State Duma Committee on the Financial Market Anatoly Aksakov explained that absence of the concepts of “mining” and “bitcoin” in the draft law “On digital financial assets” hints to a “sad” future for cryptocurrencies.
13) The Japan Association of Virtual Currency Exchanges (JVCEA) received the right to self-regulation from the country’s main regulator, the Japan Financial Services Agency (FSA).
14) The Taiwan Financial Supervision Commission will simplify the procedure for launching ICOs in the country and fully legalize them.
15) Tether Limited burned 500 million USDT tokens. The company once again noted that any USDT owner could redeem their tokens with real US dollars that secure the cryptocurrency.
16) The branch of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission in Shenzhen decreed that the ownership of bitcoins in China should be considered legal.
17) The Ministry of Finance prohibited the British Royal Mint to issue the Royal Mint Gold (RMG) cryptocurrency, backed by gold.
18) Ripple published a financial report for the third quarter of 2018: sales of XRP tokens increased more than twofold and generated revenue of $163.33 million.
19) While the major stock indexes collapsed, Bitcoin continued to stand its ground. This refutes the widespread claims that the price of Bitcoin correlates with traditional finances. It’s worth noting that the current collapse of the US stock market is one of the biggest in recent years. The fall in the Nasdaq technology index, which dropped by 4.43% over the day, was especially disheartening. This is the biggest fall since August 2011.
20) The number of Google search requests for the word “Bitcoin” decreased by 93% compared to last December. This is quite natural, because back then the price of Bitcoin reached its peak.
2. Market analysis from club experts for October 22–28, 2018
The last week was hardly surprising for crypto traders and investors. Volatility, pumps/dumps, despair and enthusiasm — all the usual stuff.
Compared to the stock market though, the waves of the crypto market begin to look pale sometimes. The total capitalization remained in the $208–211 billion corridor for the entire week, despite the worries.
Trading volumes were also fairly stable: $9–11 billion. BTC dominated the market at 54% without deviations, although the Altcoins performed very good.
In the end of the week, the price for 1 BTC remained the same: $6480 on Monday and Sunday, though it fluctuated between $6380 and $6540 ($6478 at the time of the report) during the week.
However, the last week showed a strong growth of a number of coins, despite the price of BTC, and many coins skyrocketed from the levels below TOP100 CMC. Last week the stock market experienced a rather sharp fall, and according to reports, a number of stocks have incomparably higher volatility than many coins from TOP100.
The general sentiment makes it clear that cryptographic market is gaining increasingly more attention of institutional traders and very soon trading instruments will be available through a single terminal in any market.
In the meantime, the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are gaining momentum in the world, and that’s great! Though some cypherpunks are not happy about this!
3. Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period of October 22–28, 2018
4. TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for October 22–28, 2018 (including portfolio updates) The fastest growing portfolio coins: IOTeX + 50% (), Neblio NEBL + 40% (), Decred DCR + 15% (listing on Binance). The worst performing coin is Mysterium MYST -28% — correction of the growth during the last week.
Want to be the first to receive news, updates from analysts and trade signals? Join @gitsupport channel and start earning with us!
September) ihr Debüt an der New Yorker Börse erleben werden, zeichnet sich für offiziell zugelassenen Bitcoin ETFs weiter keine Premiere ab. Die Investmentfirma VanEck und der Blockchain-Spezialist SolidX, die Bitcoin ETFs am regulierten Markt platzieren wollten, zogen ihren Antrag zurück, wie aus einer Mitteilung der Börsenaufsicht SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) hervorgeht. Die ... After numerous frustrated attempts to bring a bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) to the wider public, VanEck Securities Corporation and SolidX Management are opting for a trial run with institutional investors to show regulators that the product is viable.. As reported by The Wall Street Journal, the legacy financial pair plans to open a restricted version of its bitcoin ETF to select ... Ein Bitcoin Whale hat vor wenigen Stunden für etwas Aufmerksamkeit gesorgt. Dabei geht es um ca. 9.200 BTC in einem Gegenwert von über 90 Millionen USD, die auf Bitfinex und Binance transferiert wurden. Wir schauen uns hierzu den Transfer genauer an und geben unsere Einschätzung, wie sich diese Bewegung auf den Bitcoin Kurs auswirken könnte. VanEck-SolidX reichte zunächst den Antrag ein, Aktien des „VanEck SolidX Bitcoin Trust“ nach rohstoffbasierten Treuhandregeln bei der Securities Exchange Commission zu kotieren und zu traden. Treuhänderisch verwaltete Wertpapiere, die beispielsweise mit Gold oder Rohöl unterlegt sind, würden unter diese Regeln fallen. Das Binance wohl die zentrale Anlaufstelle für den Handel mit Bitcoin und Co. ist, liegt an vielen guten Gründen. Einer dieser Gründe ist die ständige Fähigkeit von Binance den Markt mit neuen Produkten und Funktionen zu überraschen. Dabei schaffte es die Bitcoin Börse in der Vergangenheit durch IEOs, der Einführung von Futures oder der Möglichkeit des Lendings neue Kunden anzuziehen. September einen Bitcoin ETF auf den Markt bringen. Dies scheint jedoch nur „begrenzt“ zu stimmen. Wie Bloomberg berichtete, erklärten VanEck und SolidX, dass sie ein „Workarround-Produkt“ für einen Bitcoin ETF, basierend auf einer historischen Regel des Wertpapiergesetzes, ab heute, dem 04. September 2019, veröffentlichen werden ...
[index]          
VanEck Bitcoin ETF Refiled - Binance Credit Cards - Fidelity Digital Assets - SBI Bullish XRP Plans - Duration: 29:50. Thinking Crypto 4,839 views 04:41 - CBEO Bitcoin-ETF (Van Eck & SolidX) 07:41 - Binance 11:47 - Fidelity 14:20 - Mijn Visie 17:17 - Rente stand vs. crisis 21:31 - Technische Analyse Bitcoin Abonneer op Misss Bitcoin https ... Binance saw its biggest Bitcoin ( BTC ) outflow in history on Nov. 3, according to data from CryptoQuant. A total of 58,861 BTC were withdrawn on a single da... Bitcoin Live - Tom Crown Tom Crown 351 watching Live now Million Dollar Traders - Part 1 British reality TV Series & Course created by Lex van Dam - Duration: 58:53. Instant Updates #45 1) SBI leaked account data 2) Iran to lift Crypto Ban 3) VanExk/SolidX Etf refiled 4) NEM Foundation (XEM) faces Bankruptcy 5) Fidelity in March ? 6) Binance - Buy Crypto with ... - The VanEck SolidX Bitcoin ETF proposed rule-change has been submitted by CBOE. - Darren Soto, Warren Davidson, Tom Emmer and have submitted H.R.923 - To promote United States competitiveness in ... 562 - Tư Duy Đầu Tư (Warren Buffett) - Bán hết Cổ Phiếu Hàng Không, NO Bitcoin, NO Vàng - Duration: 24:28. Thuan Capital Analytics 11,898 views 24:28 - VanEck, SolidX Withdraw Bitcoin ETF Proposal From SEC Review ===== Disclaimer - Thinking Crypto and Tony are not financial or investment experts. You should do your own research on each ... how to open Binance exchange to buy bitcoin #cryptotradingexchange #binance # howtoopen Binance link: https://www.binancezh.pro/en/register?ref=XW91KRSO buyi... Get A Ledger Hard Wallet For Safe Digital Asset Storage http://bit.ly/2HKGIcO Earn FREE Crypto By Watching Videos https://bit.ly/31AXoNV Open A Coinbase Acco...